Monday, September 24, 2007
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Friday, July 20, 2007
This was fun....going thru my ribbon box and finding some old ribbons that I had gotten from my grandmother. "Friend Forever" I used three different ribbons on this card. It has some old ribbon and some new , to make what I think is a lovely card. Here is my second entry, "Priceless". Again I used ribbon I got from my grandmother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I stepped on a big piece of glass last week.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? it's okay, better sometime than others
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? liverworst.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 daughters
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep, I think I am a good friend
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? yes
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO!!!!!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? mini shedded wheats, but not the frosted ones
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically, not really - just average but as a person mentally, yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? strawberry cheesecake
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Facial stuff like are they smiling (happy people)
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am to critical about myself
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my daughter who is back in California
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? no, I know lots of people aren't into this stuff
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? pink flowery nightgown and no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a handful of cashews
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? TV noise in the backround
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? red
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? clean after a rain
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my friend Marti (Charlie's wife)
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I got this off her blog, but yes
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? gymnastics
27. HAIR COLOUR? auburn
28. EYE COLOUR? hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Beef Stoganoff
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Messengers
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink flowered nightgown
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? If I have to pick one of these, winter, but I like autumn better
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses
36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no idea
37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? don't know
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Fair Folks
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Road Runner
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Law and Order
41. FAVOURITE SOUND? laughter
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? when we went on our Caribbean cruise
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? cardmaking and I am pretty good at my ceramics
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Grayslake, Illinois
46. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? don't think I would like a power
Monday, June 25, 2007
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
This is the layout I entered and I won !!!!! WOOHOO !!!!! I am not to excited, am I ??? Anyway, I got the basic idea from one of my friends page that she did (I scraplifted) . Thanks Roni. This is what the journaling says:
" Memories of My Dad"
Not many years spent with you before mom moved us to California, I do remember you and the rides on your motorcycle. You were always doing work on cars for everyone and I remember having to call you in from the barn for dinner. Spending alot of time at grandma's house playing cards and hanging out in her kitchen. Wish there were more memories ! ! ! ! !
Saturday, June 16, 2007
I need to get myself in gear and get some work done around the house....started going thru stuff in garage because #1 - I am looking for something #2 - I am trying to get stuff in rubbermaid tubs so stuff doesn't get damaged (we have been having water leaking into garage. Hopefully we got that situation fixed) and #3 - it just needs to be done. I also need to get into my scraproom and clean again...it always gets messy.
Tomorrow is father's Day and hopefully the weather will be nice so we can BBQ. Just gonna stay around the house and swim and relax. That's about all going on.....later, TTFN
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Went to breakfast at Cheesecake Factory for Mother's Day.......brought cheesecake home. Got some neat stuff from Pampered Chef from the hubby and daughter Danielle. Working on a LO of moms in my life (going thru pictures right now and getting them printed out) Hope to have it done in a couple days so I can post it.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
I have really gotten the bug since moving to Texas. At first it was just to get out and meet some people....don't get me wrong, I had been doing some scrapbooking but just alittle here and there. I started this whole thing after seeing some that my daughter did and decided to redo my wedding book that was falling apart, then decided to redo my girl's baby books. Then when we decided to move.......I started my first book on the move to Texas. Now I scrap just about everything - it is habit forming. I have added stamping into it and with that came card making, which I really enjoy. I don't buy store bought cards anymore!!!!
My daughter said " Mom get out of the house and do something" so I went to the scapbook store in our area - which is Scrap Book Heaven. Met some great ladies, some that worked there and others that just love to scrap. We get together once a month for a Stampin Up Meet and we try to get an all day crop in every once in awhile. Now my daughter say "Are you going again????"
My Scrapbook Layouts
- ► 2017 (15)
- ► 2016 (25)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (5)
- Born in Illinois, moved to California when I was nine. Finished high school and some college. Got married and moved to Nebraska with hubby because he joined the Air Force. Then spent some time in Alaska before moving back to California. I lived in Californa until 2004 when my husband decided to move us to Texas. I still have a husband (yes-I still have him even though he moved me to Texas), two daughters, three cats (and two outside cats that adopted us along with two racoons that we feed).