STRAWBERRY PATCH

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Carrot Box for Easter

I saw these on a eamil from Joanne's and had to make them....I looked on Silhouette online ordering and they had this one. I love the Silhouette because I don't have to cut it out myself. Guess I am lazy....especially when I am doing more than one of something...lol ! I am using this for putting $$$$$ in for my daughter who lives in Colorado. Got it done and mailed out today, hopefully it will get there in time for Easter. I am entering this in a Easter/Birthday challenge on Decorate to Celebrate blog  www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com  I just found this blog so this is my first time to play on this blog. Love to enter challenges !!!!!! Had to put it in front of my bunny basket that I got at Build A Bear. Go on over and take a look at all the Easter Goodies that were entered.

2 comments:

Jess said...

This is so cute!

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

My Scrapbook Layouts

My Cats

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Born in Illinois, moved to California when I was nine. Finished high school and some college. Got married and moved to Nebraska with hubby because he joined the Air Force. Then spent some time in Alaska before moving back to California. I lived in Californa until 2004 when my husband decided to move us to Texas. I still have a husband (yes-I still have him even though he moved me to Texas), two daughters, three cats (and two outside cats that adopted us along with two racoons that we feed). Things have changed, now that hubby retired......we moved to Colorado and have said goodbye to cats ( they are gone now ) No more racoons but we did adopt two rescue kitten from Hurricane Harvey.