The image was colored with copic markers and I painted a spool red and covered it with some strawberry paper. Used red sheer ribbon around top and little white flowers with yellow stickles in the middle.The Strawberry Sprite is glued to a bamboo skewer and put thru the hole in spool. I made a few of these spool decorations at Christmas and thought the StrawberrySprite need to be added to my collection.
Monday, February 2, 2015
Inspire your Heart With Art Day............
Okay so the point of this is to create what you love. There are two things I love and that is birds and strawberries. I have done alot of birds lately so decided to go with the strawberries for this challenge. I found a cute lil strawberry image at Aurora Wings and love coloring it and decided to make a little decoration piece.
My Scrapbook Layouts
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (25)
- Beccy's Place Challenge
- My Artistic Adventures Cha;;enge for Feb 16th
- Crafty Secrets Blog Challenge / All You Need Is Lo...
- Mea Culpa Blogoversary / Six Years Old "LET'S CELE...
- My Entry for Aurora Wing Challenge Blog
- Inspire your Heart With Art Day............
- My Artistic Adventure Challenge for February 2nd.
- Industrial Stamps by Gecko Galz
- Gecko Galz February Customer Challenge " Vintage ...
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2012 (28)
- Born in Illinois, moved to California when I was nine. Finished high school and some college. Got married and moved to Nebraska with hubby because he joined the Air Force. Then spent some time in Alaska before moving back to California. I lived in Californa until 2004 when my husband decided to move us to Texas. I still have a husband (yes-I still have him even though he moved me to Texas), two daughters, three cats (and two outside cats that adopted us along with two racoons that we feed). Things have changed, now that hubby retired......we moved to Colorado and have said goodbye to cats ( they are gone now ) No more racoons but we did adopt two rescue kitten from Hurricane Harvey.