STRAWBERRY PATCH

Monday, March 2, 2015

My Artistic Adventure Challenge for March 2nd #5 Bits of Green

Our theme is Bits of Green
and here is my sample:


Here are the diretion on making my card:
A2 size card ( 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 )

Card base is cream color card stock
Card front is a polka dot paper from my green scrap draw
White doily from Hobby Lobby that I inked in green
Bingo Image from Lucky Irish Bingo Cards
Image of Irish Couple stamps from Green Saint Patrick's Day Postage Stamp
The words I printed out on my computer in green
Everything except the doily was inked in brown.

So go on over to My Artistic Adventure and join in on the fun.

6 comments:

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Love your St Patrick's Day Card!

DonnaMundinger said...

this is just darling, Barbara! xxD

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Lovely card with hint of green. Thanks for joining us at Unruly PaperArts this month.
Barbara, pls link back your project to UPA

ddazzled71 said...

Such a lovely ST Pat's Card and just perfect for our 'I should be so lucky Challenge' at Unruly PaperArts. I really love the Lucky Bingo Card and your beautiful images. Thanks for joining us! Danie xx

Toni said...

What a wonderful card. Great job in using our color palette and theme. Thank you for creating with us at Unruly PaperArts

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab layering on your card. thanks for joining the RAQ at Unruly PaperArts.

My Scrapbook Layouts

My Cats

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Born in Illinois, moved to California when I was nine. Finished high school and some college. Got married and moved to Nebraska with hubby because he joined the Air Force. Then spent some time in Alaska before moving back to California. I lived in Californa until 2004 when my husband decided to move us to Texas. I still have a husband (yes-I still have him even though he moved me to Texas), two daughters, three cats (and two outside cats that adopted us along with two racoons that we feed). Things have changed, now that hubby retired......we moved to Colorado and have said goodbye to cats ( they are gone now ) No more racoons but we did adopt two rescue kitten from Hurricane Harvey.