STRAWBERRY PATCH

Monday, May 4, 2015

"Bicycle Built for Three"

I made this for the Gecko Galz May Customer Challenge and I had to hang in my living room. I also entered it in a Things With Wings challenge on Crafty Boots Challenges. I started with decorating our master bath with birds and now they are creeping into my living room. What can a person do when their last name is BIRD !!! The birds are taking over ! LOL I have even bought a couple bird cages that I am decorating....one is heart shaped that I found at a thrift store. So great when you find treasures at the thrift store. The bird, the bird, the bird is the word !

Directions:
I printed out the image to a 8x10 size (image used from Gecko Galz Free Birds Stamp set)
Colored it with copic markers
Tore around the edges and ink it with brown ink
Framed it
I cut out feather images from Free Birds Icon 1
Put two in the two corners (bottom corner has a button glue in center)

5 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

So great to have you join us Barbara.I love what you have done with this image, your colouring is fantastic and the addition of the feathers is just perfect. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous image, it makes a wonderful picture. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Michele said...

this is just lovely! xo

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

You created a nice art work piece!Love it!
Hugs,Tee

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

My Scrapbook Layouts

My Cats

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Born in Illinois, moved to California when I was nine. Finished high school and some college. Got married and moved to Nebraska with hubby because he joined the Air Force. Then spent some time in Alaska before moving back to California. I lived in Californa until 2004 when my husband decided to move us to Texas. I still have a husband (yes-I still have him even though he moved me to Texas), two daughters, three cats (and two outside cats that adopted us along with two racoons that we feed). Things have changed, now that hubby retired......we moved to Colorado and have said goodbye to cats ( they are gone now ) No more racoons but we did adopt two rescue kitten from Hurricane Harvey.