STRAWBERRY PATCH

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Gecko Galz April Customer Challenge

Seems like we are flying thru the first part of this year, well to me it does but I guess that is because of the big change in our lives. We are moving (and this is the last time for me) - I am trying to get my samples for a few months ready to post since alot of my scrappy stuff will be packed away !!!!!!!!1

Our theme for April is "Roses Lace and Butterflies" and here is my sample:


Paper used for card front is from the Linen Closet Paper Pack. I used a strip of lace in the middle behind my image which is from the  In My Garden collage sheet - I copied a few of the image so I could fussy cut the roses and layer them. The watering can also came from the same collage sheet - there is a bird on the handle but I cut it off and replaced it with a butterfly. All the butterflies are cut from the Butterfly kisses collage sheets. Everything was inked around the edges with brown ink.

No comments:

My Scrapbook Layouts

My Cats

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Born in Illinois, moved to California when I was nine. Finished high school and some college. Got married and moved to Nebraska with hubby because he joined the Air Force. Then spent some time in Alaska before moving back to California. I lived in Californa until 2004 when my husband decided to move us to Texas. I still have a husband (yes-I still have him even though he moved me to Texas), two daughters, three cats (and two outside cats that adopted us along with two racoons that we feed). Things have changed, now that hubby retired......we moved to Colorado and have said goodbye to cats ( they are gone now ) No more racoons but we did adopt two rescue kitten from Hurricane Harvey.