STRAWBERRY PATCH

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Gecko Galz March Samples

Oh I had much fun working on this months samples. the collage sheets I used were my favorite picks....pretty Birds. A subject close to my heart since y last name is Bird !!!! My 1st three cards are lil 3x3 gift cards. Pretty simple but cute lil cards. I inked everything in brown ink.







My next card is one of my favorite card designs.... a easel card. Again, I inked everything with brown ink. The print paper is from my scrap draw and the image is matted with the same color as my card base. I printed out Happy Birthday to you on my printer and popped it up. This makes the card front stay up.  


My last set of cards are alittle different, I used a single 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cream color cardstock and the colored piece opens to put you sentiment or you message and signature.  Again I ink everything in brown ink and the images are matted in a print that matches the colors you use on the top folded piece.


This is the die from spellbinders I used - it just gets folded in half.








2 comments:

Michele said...

these are absolutely beautiful! xo

Carole J said...

Love all of your card samples, Barbara. The little bird gift cards are adorable and the easel card is a gorgeous design. The cards with the Spellbinders die are so very different and such a great design - I may have to copy this idea :) x

My Scrapbook Layouts

My Cats

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Born in Illinois, moved to California when I was nine. Finished high school and some college. Got married and moved to Nebraska with hubby because he joined the Air Force. Then spent some time in Alaska before moving back to California. I lived in Californa until 2004 when my husband decided to move us to Texas. I still have a husband (yes-I still have him even though he moved me to Texas), two daughters, three cats (and two outside cats that adopted us along with two racoons that we feed). Things have changed, now that hubby retired......we moved to Colorado and have said goodbye to cats ( they are gone now ) No more racoons but we did adopt two rescue kitten from Hurricane Harvey.